Ever since his days of working as a personal trainer in high school and through his completion of several chiropractic specialties, Dr. Mo has dedicated his life to helping people improve their health and fitness.
Dr. Mo focuses on the relationship between the mind, body, and the neurological connection between the two, to help pinpoint areas of pain that develop in most of us at some point in time throughout life. Some of the most common injuries Dr. Mo addresses include extremity and sport injuries, soft tissue injuries, knee and shoulder pain, carpal tunnel and planter fasciitis. With more than 10 years of experience providing care to people of all ages, Dr. Mo welcomes you to ChiroFit Wellness Center, in Cedar Park – your total health & fitness provider.
Education + Specialities
- Doctor of Chiropractic, Palmer College of Chiropractic
- Bachelor of Science/Psychology & Kinesiology, University of Houston
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Certified Chiropractic Extremity Practitioner ( C.C.E.P.)
- Flexion Distraction Specialist – Ideal treatment option for disk injuries
- Activator Specialist – Ideal technique used for osteoporosis or geriatric patients
- Chiropractor and Rehab Specialist for the Austin Wranglers (Arena Football League), 2008 season.
- Team Doctor for Cedar Park High School & Vista Ridge High School football teams 2008-2016 ( Texas State Champion 2012 & 2015)
- Head Team Doctor for Cedar Park Punishers Minor League Football 2016
- Chiropractor and Rehab Specialist for the Austin Wranglers (Arena Football League) , 2008 season
- Chiropractor and Strength & Conditioning Coach for the Daytona Beach Thunder (National Indoor Football League), 2005 and 2006 seasons.